Usage of sodium silicate is determined mostly by its astringency. Sodium silicate is used:
- during the production of moulding sands in casting area;
- as a component of heat-resistant and acid-proof concretes;
- for soil hardening;
- for production of building materials (pastes, fillings, primers, etc.);
- in oil-rig materials in oil extraction area;
- in ore mining and processing industry, in flotation solutions;
- in pulp and paper industry for pulp treatment.
Sodium silicate is widely used in detergent production due to a high concentration of sodium oxide. It is also applied in chemical industry as a source of soluble silica for production of silica sol, zeolits and accelerants based on silicon oxide.
Potassium silicate has strong resistance to water, acids and influences of various atmospheric effects. The main advantage of potassium silicate is an absence of whitish salt spots at the surface. It makes the difference between sodium and potassium silicates.
Potassium silicate is used:
- as a binding component in painting solutions;
- for production of silicate paints;
- as a binding agent during repair process of high-temperature furnaces;
- for production of welding electrodes;
- for hydro-isolation.
Soluble Glass Shipment
In case of selling soluble glass is packed in the containers practical for a customer. If the shipment is large, it is possible to get soluble glass in bulk or in railway and motorway tankers. If the temperature during transportation is low, sodium and potassium silicate renovates its qualities after defrosting.
You can find more detailed information at the appropriate divisions of our website or get a consultation from our specialists.
The price for soluble glass depends on the required characteristics.
Our company has been at the market since 2009
We use all the capabilities to reduce your expenses
We will suggest a solution for your production
A price is calculated individually
Flexible payment terms
Prices are lower than actual ones
We know how to deliver consignment quickly and at a cheap price
Transportation with automobile and railway transport
Exchange containers for storing and transportation
Delivery to the CIS
You can form a price by yourself